Thursday, February 17, 2011

CDA Christmas Part II

After Christmas the Moreira clan had fun relaxing with kids and family, even though Troy was a bit feverish and Nathaniel had who knows what.

Troy continued to surprise his parents by climbing onto things. Getting down was another story.

"I'm totally going to eat that camera Dad. Watch..."

"...and this book..."

"...but this Truck is too big for my mouth. Instead I will just push it around -- how dumb. These people are so dumb." (Gibson: "...hair.......")

Wisdom from Grayam the Destroyer: "Building it up isn't half as cool as tearing it down."

We were also so happy to spend a night with the Brady/Lani Campbells and all of their cool gadgets and toys.

Some were more excited than others ;)

And some even cheated to get the upper-hand in a simple game of chase. Gotta love that Campbell competitiveness.

Which one is older again?

"Hey...dude with the camera...how about you get outaa my way before I pulverize you!"

Attempt 1 at Family Picture. Fail.

Attempt 2 at Family Picture. Partial success. Thanks George. You should have been in the back. Every child's face tells a different and unique story.

With Nathaniel back in Ol' Virginia, Cristy had fun with old friends in Idaho.
Naked babies make everyone happy. Even naked babies.
"WhoooOOH.........what?"
Wisdom from Nathaniel: "Grandma Sue...I'm pretty sure you should chose a new book."
"Girl time. Best for girls," says George.
"I don't care that I'm trapped because this toy is amazing."
"Hey...guys...where did George go?"
Grayam -- Full-Time Destroyer, Part-Time Dexterous Machine.

Next Up: Wrapping up the CDA Vacation.

4 comments:

nate&amanda said...

The picture of Troy and Gibson(?) is adorable!

Grandma Sue said...

They picked the book and yes I only read two pages before they took off - who says kids know what they want?

Campbells said...

Like my girls hair!

Darren and Laura said...

all i want to know is what is in between grayhm's toes?