Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hulu.com

So I, Nathaniel, have a confession: I am addicted to hulu.com

Hulu.com is a website where one can watch movies, or mor eimportantly, one's favorite TV shoes whenever one wants. What you do is "subscribe" to TV shows, and whenever that show airs on television, it shows up in your "queue" the following day. Then you watch the shows, with about four commecials per viewing. While at work, I watch the shows on one computer and work on the other. Since discovering hulu, I have probably seen about fifty or so shows. In fact, I am watching "America's Toughest Jobs" right now. On today: Monster Truck Driving.

On the homefront, everything is going OK. Our wedding pictures come soon! Brady says they are in the mail! We can't wait to see them. We also can't wait to fill out empty frames on the wall with real pictures :) Speaking of pictures, we also bought a pretty bomb camera, so we need to go take some pictures of things. Like our house! Lookout for next time!

Cristy and I have been sick some more (who knew?) BUT, on the positive side, we not only paid off half of our four tickets BUT we also haven't gotten any more. How do you like me now Fuzz? Now, to give the 5-O the benefit of the doubt, Cristy and I have also been working late, and we have no kids to shuttle around, so there really wasn't that much oppurtunity to arrest us or give us tickets. Oh well--there's always next week ;)

Nathaniel's Note: Don't kill dragonflys (for all those RAID Masters out there) because they eat up mosquitos. One time at camp I saw one eat it right in the middle of the air. It was sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, does hulu have more shows available than the ones if you just go to the network website? That's how we do it, and so far we like doing it that way, but I'm open to alternatives. Do you have to pay for it?

What is a "pretty bomb" camera??? I'm excited for pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!No more tickets - knew you had it in you. Tough jobs was good when they drove Semi-trucks. Looking forward to the pictures!!