Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mother Knows Best

Victoria's a boy! Who knew?!? No no no--we aren't naming him Victor, but I do feel bad for emasculating him for the last few months with a girl name. Instead of giving him kisses on Cristy's belly (like I was doing with "Victoria" maybe I need to start giving him little punches?)

OK, I know, everyone knew but me and my sister and my wife, but it was still a surprise to see, as Lani describes it, a "turtle."

Pictures to come of my son-to-be tonight!

~N

PS: It's true Grandma Sue--Mothers do know best ;)

5 comments:

Lex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lex said...

Yay! Congrats on your boy! It is exciting!!!! :) Don't worry though, we won't take your name.

(Kase might be a little envious when he finds out.)

Campbells said...

We are very happy about little victor! Cant wait to meet him!

Grandma Sue said...

I am always shocked when I am right - I will say that this is going to be one beautiful baby

Liz and Grant said...

Well we are excited for ya. You better not steal our name though cause we know where you live.