Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Rampage 9 (for real)

While the girls went shopping for maternity clothes in in Spokane, the boys went for a hike. it started well...


...but got icy fast...and we had to resort to walking sticks.

Maybe this picture is out of order, but we one day we had a good breakfast :)

Scott needed a banana clip to unleash his fury on the coke cans.



It was slippery up there in the mountains, we and we all fell a few times. One time George almost fell with a loaded shotgun, but he caught himself with some acrobat moves and didn't even shoot anyone.


That night we met with Brady and Lani. Brady explained to me that he hates all photographers who "aren't any good." He also noted that I "am not very good."

We ate homemade pizzas--mmmmmmmhhhmmm...good


We spent our final day with Grandma Sue and Matt, who took us on a walk over to see some Eagles.

My camera battery died immediately after taking this shot, so that was the end of my recollection of this trip.

Cristy likes to sneak pictures of me without my noticing. Nathaniel does not appreciate that.

We shoveled feet and feet of snow in our apartment complex in the Blizzard of 2010. Then reshoveled whenever we parked somewhere else, or Cristy had to go to work, or someone moved their snow behind our car, or...yeah. At least we got to know all the neighbors!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mandy is going to kill you for putting up a picture of her morning hair. Not cool Nathaniel!
No more catching up! I want images now! Where is the belly!???!!!

Grandma Sue said...

I am soooo glad you guys had the winter and not us - your young - I agree with Rachel - We want belly pictures