Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FHE: Prego Photo Shoot

Cristy had a doctor appointment this morning and the doc said she is not close to giving birth. So Troy may be a May baby after all. Our magic day is May 3rd for several reasons: 1.) no one in the family is born on May 3rd, 2.) Mandy will maybe come the next day, so we could use her help right away, and 3.) Nathaniel has finals the following week, and he will be able to take them without fear of leaving his wife pregnant, at home, about to burst.

Due to popular demand, Cristy and I conducted a pregnant photoshoot for Tuesday night's Family Home Evening. We hope you enjoy. This will definitely be our last blog without Troy/Chubby/Troy Boy/Primetime.










8 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! It's about time you posted the belly photos! I can't wait to see the little guy! :) Good luck you two! I miss ya and wish I could see you right now!

Mandy said...

Sister, you are SO adorable. That's what I looked like at like 5 months. My favorite is the one with the shadow - super cute! May 3rd sounds good to me, but May 2nd or sooner would be better. As long as we're voting.

Darren and Laura said...

so, i say may third is a great idea. nothing like having 8 birthdays in a row :)

Janelle said...

Hi you beautiful people!
I'm not sure if I care if the baby is here or not, I'm just so excited to spend time with you guys...soon. What a Mother's Day for me! These are exciting times. I'll vote for May 3 also just so that Mandy can "work her plan" followed by "my plan". I love you guys.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Such cute pics! I also LOVE the adorable shadow shot! Congrats and I hope everything goes wonderfully and you get to enjoy your upcoming sister time to the fullest!!

Campbells said...

I love the shadow shot!! cute idea! I don't look cute enough to have a prego photo shoot! Darn!

Anonymous said...

My fav is the clasped hands, each adorning their respective wedding bands. . . craddling the product of their love for one another and the world.

~Vanessa

Grandma Sue said...

I helped pick out that shirt - cute pictures - cute subject - May 3 - May 3 - May 3 - will these positive vibes really help?