Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cherry Blossom Parade 2011

This year the cherry blossoms came in a bit different because of all of the cold and rain so late in the year. Nonetheless, we were determined to make the journey into D.C., fight the crowds, and get some good pictures and exercise!

Our best investment ever (and by "our" I mean our grandparents) No, I don't hate my Dad for trying to take back his tie. I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got! You know what Spring means, right? UPSKIRT TREE PHOTOS!


Look how cultured we are...Tao and American all in the same location. The Taylors came along with us too, which was exciting for them because they had never been to the festival before. Remember that scene in Superman I? This is not it.




Man can that boy laugh!


Next up: White House Tour and...

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Great video!!! One year I will make it to see the Cherry blossoms. It is on my bucket list!!

Nicolay Family said...

Oh your pictures as so fun to see Cristy. Your boy is a doll. I'm so glad your husband keeps up on this blog!! I need to add to mine.