Monday, April 25, 2011

White House 2011

These pictures go with our last post -- I just hadn't pulled them off of my phone yet. Enjoy!


Forrest Gump put it best when he said, "And wouldn't you know it. A few months later, they invited me ... to visit the White House. So I went... again. And I met the president of the United States again." That is pretty much what happened with the Moreira and Taylor families.


Except unlike last time, we got to take pictures outside the front entrance!


As we walked away, we saw Secret Service agents (snipers) repositioning themselves on the roof
so hopefully we weren't doing anything we weren't supposed to!


We later learned that the White House has around 40 bathrooms and is 6 floors! It has a movie theater, basketball court, and bowling alley. among other things.




1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Wouldn't it be cool to bowl a game at the White House?