Friday, September 25, 2009

January 2010 Travel

First of all (and most importantly) I just wanted to point out that the title of this blog was the first time I have ever written 2010 as a year, and not having that zero in the tens decimal place is really getting to me. I'm not sure I am going to make it through the year.

Having said that, Cristy and I do have some good news for the year: we are traveling to Oregon and Washington January 8-17!!! I think we will spend Friday, Saturday and some of Sunday in Oregon, and then fly into Spokane Monday through Sunday. That is a lot of time to spend with you Spokantians (current and former, if you want to join us :)

Who is excited?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Sooooo EXCITED!!!!

Lani said...

Fun! :)

Grandma Sue said...

Excited is not the only word - thrilled - elated - and very happy!!

Campbells said...

So glad that you guys get to go home!